Metro’s Juvenile Justice Center staff has moved into a temporary office off Trinity Lane across from the police East Precinct, and has found temporary space to conduct dockets next week.
In that office space at 945 Dr. Richard G. Adams Dr., citizens will be able to pay child support payments by cash or money order Monday through from Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., until the Juvenile Justice Center is repaired.
For more information, call 862-7980 during the office hours listed above. Hearings will be held in the following locations:
• Judge Betty Adams Green, Historic Courthouse, Room 510
• Magistrate Alan Calhoun, Historic Courthouse, Room 607
• Magistrate Sophia Crawford, Historic Courthouse, Room 611
• Magistrate Carlton Lewis, Historic Courthouse, Room 605
• Magistrate J. Michael O’Neil, Criminal Justice Center Felony Jail, Courtroom 131
• Magistrate Scott Rosenberg, East MPD Precinct, Trinity Lane
• Magistrate Bill Griffin, East MPD Precinct, Trinity Lane
• Magistrate Sheila Denise Jones Calloway, East MPD Precinct, Trinity Lane