Nashville CARES names Hamilton chief development officer
Nashville CARES has appointed long-time local political operative M. Patrick Hamilton as the agency's chief development officer, effective April 1.
Most recently Hamilton served as deputy executive director of the Tennessee Democratic Party. Prior to that, he was the director of scheduling and operations with the Office of Al Gore and, prior to that, both the deputy director of community affairs and director of scheduling and advance with then-Gov. Phil Bredesen.
"[Hamilton] represents a new generation of leaders who will carry the CARES mission of education, advocacy and support into the future until we finally realize our dream of an AIDS-free world,” Joseph Interrante, CARES CEO, said in a release. “I look forward to the energy and dedication he will bring to our fundraising team."
Hamilton attended the University of Tennessee, from which he both his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees.
Entrepreneurs' Organization announces new board of directors
The Nashville chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organization has announced its 2013-14 board of directors.
The new board members are as follows:
* President: Joe Freedman, Founder, Music City Tents, Peachtree Tents, RFx Legal and AMERICAN Legal Search
* Past President: Andy Bailey, Entrepreneur Coach, Petra Coach
* Incoming President: Dan Hogan, CEO, Medalogix
* Forum Chair: Bryan Merville, President and Director of Sales, Beacon Technologies
* Forum Co-Chair: Alan Young, CEO, Armor Concepts LLC
* Membership Chair: John Kepley, CEO, teknetex inc
* Membership Co-Chair: Jackson Miller, Founder and CEO, Bizen Inc. and L2M LLC
* Forum Health/Retention Chair: Jeff Turner, President, Turner Machine Co., Inc and National Storm Shelters
* Sponsorship Chair: Ben Hanback, President, The Hanback Group
* Sponsorship Co-Chair: Bob Jacobs, Managing Partner, Equity Express
* Learning Chair: Arnie Malham, Founder and President, cj Advertising
* Social Chair: JT Terrell, Founding Partner, Music City Tents
* Finance Chair: John Aron, President and CEO, The Pasta Shoppe
* Communications Chair: Eric Jackson, Managing Partner, Keystone Business Solutions, LLC
* Catalyst Chair: Bryan Ansley, CEO, FNB Merchants
* Catalyst Co-Chair: Alex Tolbert, Owner, Bernard Health
* Member Benefits/Integration: Chris Kincade, CEO, The Kincade Group, Inc.
* Spousal Forum: Rebecca Donner, Principal, Inner Design Studio
* At-Large/Forum Olympics: David Box, Principal and Co-Founder, Trinisys
* At-Large/Community: Tim Ozgener, President, Ozgener Ventures LLC
* At-Large/Membership: Debbie Gordon, President and CEO, S3 Surplus Management
* At-Large/Mentorship: Charles May, Principal, bytes of knowledge
The Nashville EO chapter has 132 members. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner and/or controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
Send personnel information to email@example.com