The Davidson County drivers services center on Centennial Boulevard near John C. Tune Airport will be closed for renovations on Monday, July 9, and Tuesday, July 10.
The center will reopen for normal business hours at 8:30 a.m. on July 11. The renovations will allow for “more efficient customer service,” according to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
TDOS Commissioner Bill Gibbons said the renovations are meant to reduce customer wait times and make for more customer-friendly service centers.
During the renovations, TDOS officials recommend drivers visit the following full service center areas:
• Davidson County – Hart Lane Driver Service Center – 624 Hart Lane, Nashville
• Davidson County – Downtown Driver Service Center, William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower, Nashville (Express Station: Duplicates and Renewals Only)
• Robertson County Driver Service Center - 4676 Highway 41 North, Suite C, Springfield
• Rutherford County Driver Service Center - 1035 Samsonite Blvd., Murfreesboro
• Sumner County Driver Service Center - 855 North Blue Jay Way, Gallatin
• Williamson County Driver Service Center - 3830 Carothers Parkway, Franklin
• Wilson County Driver Service Center - 725 Elkins Drive, Lebanon
• Davidson County Clerk’s Office - 700 Second Ave. S., Nashville