Metro Water introduces new online information, billing system
Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 11:14am
Metro Water Services has introduced a new online customer information and billing system.
Through the WebConnect system, customers can view account information online, including current balance, bill images for the last 12 months, payment and consumption history, frequently asked questions, and open service request status, according to department spokeswoman Sonia Harvat.
Water customers can also sign up to receive and view their bill electronically as well as set up service requests online.
Using both WebConnect and the existing voice recognition system, customers can make payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week using most major credit cards, debit cards, pin-less debit and ACH.
Customer’s January water bill will include a new customer account number and some account changes may be necessary.
- If customers use automatic bank draft to pay their bill, no action is required by the customer; the account number will be changed in the system by MWS.
- If customers pay their bill through their bank’s online bill pay, they will need to change the account number in the payee information to the new account number.
- If customers pay their bill online at www.nashville.gov/water, customers will need to use their new account number.
- If customers pay their bill by phone, they will need to enter their new account number into the automated system, or may continue to search by telephone and/or social security number if they are currently in the system.
- If a customer calls the MWS call center at 615-862-4600, they can provide their previous account number and a customer service representative will still be able to retrieve your account information.
1 Comment on this post: