Two-day forecast calls for rainy weather

Monday, December 27, 2010 at 7:35pm
Staff reports

The Nashville office of the National Weather Service offers a two-day forecast with strong chances of rain but some warming temperatures on the heels of recent bitter cold.

Wednesday should bring a 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and a high near 44. That night, the chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

The Thursday forecast calls for a 50 percent chance of scattered showers and a high near 52. Thursday night should be cloudy, with a low of about 44.

Filed under: City News